Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This little ditty may be turning into one of those dishes that I'll always have to bring to parties.  I've only made it a couple of times; but each time I do, someone always asks me to send them the recipe. 


Actually, I was doing just that when I realized I hadn't blogged this recipe yet-- which is why I don't have a photo yet.  Next time I make it (which will be soon... another party is approaching... ) I will add a photo.   Till then, you'll have to use your imagination-- but trust me, it's good enough to make "sight-unseen." :)


Source: My Mommy :)

Ingredients:


2 10-oz cans of cooked chicken, drained


1/2 c. (or more, if you prefer) of red pepper/buffalo sauce (I used Frank's Buffalo Sauce)


2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened and cubed


1 cup of either ranch dressing, bleu cheese dressing , or a combination of both (I used all ranch in the last batch)


2 c. shredded cheddar cheese


Directions:


1. Combine all ingredients into a CrockPot.  Warm for 30 minutes, stirring periodically.

2. Serve warm with celery sticks, Fritos, or Tostitos. Enjoy!



Verdict: It's addicting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment